1. Open up Group Policy Management on your domain controller.
2. Edit the group policy object you wish to put these settings into or create a new one.
3. Right Click the new or existing GPO and click Edit.
4. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > System services.
5. In the right hand pane locate the Remote Registry Service
6. Right Click the Remote Registry Service and select Properties.
7. Check the “Define this policy setting and set the startup mode to Automatic.
8. Click Apply
9. Link the GPO to the OU with your computer objects.